[icom7100] linking to D-Star reflector

instruction manual is huge, but...

1. Press the DR button and scroll to find your local repeater.

2.  Press the TO entry on the touchscreen.  Press "Your Call Sign".  Press the up or down arrows to select "Unlink Repeater" to cancel any existing link.  Press the PTT switch on your microphone to execute this.

3.  Press the up or down arrows to chooset a reflector and press the entry select it  Press the PTT.  You will get a voice confirmation.

4,  Again press the TO entry and choose "Use Repeater" and press PTT.  You can now communicate with the reflector..

5.  To unlink, repeat step 2.

Note that you can also access the repeater status and echo test functions from the "Your Call Sign" screens.




2 comments:

  1. When I try this, I do not find any reflectors listed. Is there some way to update or upload a reflector list to my 7100? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I can only see my callsign when I press "Your Call Sign". No Unlink Repeater selection, nothing.

    ReplyDelete